CASE STUDY 1.3
Moneypennies’ Event Data
Moneypennies is a Brighton-based supplier of high-quality data on UK event organisers, tracking the staging of annual conferences, exhibitions and award ceremonies by 1200+ organisers (500 corporate and 700 association). It also works with UK and European venues as well as event industry suppliers to help fill availability. Its work includes researching the confirmed booking status for
a calendar year of annual conferences, exhibitions and awards, and maintaining detailed buying profiles for the organisers of these events.
Data for the 2019 calendar year provides some valuable insights into booking activity by event organisers:
- Of the 1700+ events tracked by Moneypennies, 1400 are annual conferences and awards ceremonies, and 300 are exhibitions
- 740 of the events have a duration of more than 24 hours
- 900 of the 1700+ events were booked into London venues; a further 400 were booked in Birmingham, Manchester, and other parts of the UK
- 100 events were booked into Europe and New York
• 181 bookings were for events held on a Monday, 160 for events on a Friday, 64 for Saturday and 58 for Sunday
• A total of 408 individual venues received bookings, including convention centres, conference centres, and hotels.
• 141 of these venues are in London and include venues such as historic, iconic and sporting venues as well as convention centres, conference centres, and hotels. The following London venues (in alphabetical order) received the highest number of bookings in 2019:
- etc. venues
- Grosvenor House
- Hilton London Bankside
- Leonardo Royal
- Marriott Grosvenor Square
- Park Plaza
- Royal Lancaster London
- The Brewery
- Tobacco Dock
As the events being tracked are annual events, it is anticipated that the pattern for 2020 bookings will be similar.
Moneypennies Update Includes
Buyer Contact Names
London Venues Booked
Reliable Event Buyer Data
Detailed Information on event buyers including their name, email address, telephone number, job title, and the events they are planning.
- Annual Events – means repeat business.
- You can prioritise your business.
- Uniquely details buyer and event details.
- Continually updated and verified ensuring the data is relevant and fresh.
- New records being added regularly.
- All additions and revisions included for 12 months.
Moneypennies Update benefits
Additional Records Update
Best Value Database
Customised data lists
If you need a bespoke list that fits your business, Moneypennies can provide a reliable event buyer list that is tailored for your business.